If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please send your questions to the webmaster by writing to cherry-adv.net
As a visitor, you are not required to provide certain personal information to use this Website. The site only processes information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors. Such information may relate to, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address and telephone and fax numbers.
Types of collected data:
1.Data collected for users visiting cherry-adv.net
– Information about the software and device you are visiting the site
-Information for IP address, location, connection speed, and internet service provider
-Information about site visits
2. Data for users posting information on the site
-Shared product reviews and ratings
– Shared reviews of services from Facebook and Google+
3. Data collected for users at cherry-adv.net
-User registration – these are the data that you make orders with and manage your account at italiashop.bg
-Select a guest – these are the data you make an order if you do not create an account at italiashop.bg
– Fast order – name and phone
-Delivery addresses – When creating a guest or registration order, we collect information about the delivery address of the desired products.
We usually do not require the provision of sensitive information (such as data on race and ethnicity, religious beliefs, criminal past, bodily or mental health, or sexual orientation) from visitors. When necessary, we will request your explicit consent to the collection and use of such information.
Use of information
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
The processing of your personal data is necessary at Italiashop.bg in order to fulfill the service for management and delivery of your order.
We will also use your personal information to handle your inquiries, handle complaints and product warranty issues, and issues related to providing technical support via email, our chat feature, by phone or through social networks.
We may also contact you if there is a problem with your order.
You may provide personal information on this Website, for example, in order to gain access to certain content, to participate in an event organized by us, to participate in a survey, or to express a desire to receive communications on specific topics of interest to you. In such cases, the information you submit will be used to manage your requests and to improve this Website and the related services offered to you.
Your personal information may also be used to protect our rights and legitimate interests, as well as those of our users, when required by applicable law.
You may at any time ask us to stop sending you emails or other communications in response to personal information you provide on this Website.
Disclosure of information to third parties
Your personal data, which is forwarded to third parties, is used only for the provision of the above services, for example to supply companies in connection with the delivery of your order (courier service providers), payment service providers for your payment, marketing / telemarketing services, market research service providers, IT service providers
Your personal information may also be provided to other companies and other third parties in response to your inquiry or research as part of a corporate transaction such as a sale, acquisition or merger, or where those parties handle information on our behalf .
Personal information may be provided to law enforcement, regulatory or other public authorities or third parties when it is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requirements.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small size file made up of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile device, or other user equipment that is used to access the Internet. The cookie is installed by the request sent by the server to a web page on the browser (for example: Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and does not have access to the user’s hardware information) .
2. What are cookies used for?
These files make it possible to know the user’s device and present its content in the appropriate manner adapted to user preferences. Cookies provide the user with a nice experience while browsing the Internet and help italiashop.bg to offer consumer-friendly services such as online privacy preferences in the shopping cart or advertisements.
3. How are cookies from this website used?
Visiting this site may create cookies for the following purposes:
• Cookies to analyze site visitors;
• Geo-targeting quotes;
• Advertising cookies ;.
4. Do the cookies contain personal data?
By itself, cookies do not require personal information to be used and most often do not identify the Internet users’ personality. Personal data collected when using cookies can only be collected to facilitate user use. These data are encrypted in a way that prevents unauthorized persons from accessing them.
5. Delete Cookies
6. Why are cookies important to the site?
Cookies are a central point for effective web-based functioning, helping to design a particular pattern of preferences and interests of each user. Disabling or disabling cookies may make some sites impossible to use.
Disabling or disabling cookies does not mean you will no longer be online.
7. Tips for secure and responsible cookie browsing.
Here are some tips that can provide browsing without care, but with the help of cookies.
• Customize your browser settings for cookies to create an appropriate level of cookie protection.
• If you share the access to your computer with someone, you may consider the browser settings to delete your personal data whenever you close the browser. This is the option to access sites that distribute cookies and to delete any kind of information when visiting the closing session.
• Install and maintain anti-spyware applications permanently.
It is possible to set up the browser so that these cookies are no longer accepted or you can set the browser to accept cookies only from certain sites.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings are generally in the “options” or in the “favorites” menu of the browser.
Access to information
Visitors who would like to access their information to change their data or to discontinue subscriptions for communications should contact the webmaster of firstname.lastname@example.org. In any case, we will treat requests for access to information or change of information in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
1. You have the right to receive a copy of the data processing information as well as the data processed
2. You may request data correction as well as addition of incomplete data
3. You may request a limitation of the data processed
4. You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, readable machine, as well as to request the provision of this data to another data controller
5. You have the right to object to data processing
6. You may terminate at any time your consent to cases where it is necessary for data processing. Termination of consent does not affect the legality of data processing for the pre-termination period.
7. You have the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority if you consider that the processing of the data has become unlawful
Protection of information
We have established reasonable commercial and technical security standards to protect all information provided by visitors to this website against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The data processing tools shall be selected and applied in such a way as to:
1. They are accessible to the authorized persons (accessibility)
2. Ensuring their authenticity and identification (credibility)
3. Integrity control (non-disturbance)
4. Protection against unauthorized access (confidentiality)
Cherry-adv.net takes care of the protection of personal data security through such technical, organizational and structural measures that ensure an adequate level of protection against the risks arising from the storage of personal data and preserves the data processing
1. Confidentiality: protects information to be accessed only by authorized persons
2. Non-Disturbance: guarantees the accuracy and integrity of the information and processing methods
3. Accessibility: it takes due care to enable authorized persons to actually access the information and to have the necessary resources
Protecting the privacy of children
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy of children in the interactive online world. This website is not intended for or intentionally aimed at children under 16 years of age. We have no policy of deliberately collecting or storing information for persons under the age of 16.
If you have any questions or doubts about the privacy of your data when using this site, please send it to the webmaster of email@example.com
By providing information through this website, you give your consent to provide information as described above.
Last updated on 24.05.2018.